L’Alliance Française d’Oklahoma City is pleased to present the final research reports for the 2012 Eleanor Kirkpatrick Franco-American Fellows.
- Alexis Herskowitz,Casady School:The Use of Technology in High School by Students and Teachers Report
- Piper Janoe,Norman North High School:La Séléction,les examens et le stress:une étude comparative Report
- Charissa Palank,Stillwater High School:Organic Foods and the French Diet Report
- Rachel Rodgers,Classen School of Advanced Studies:College Preparation:A Comparison of France and the United States Report
- Laura Sanchez,Westmoore High School: Women’s Experience of WWI in Picardy Report
The group traveled to France in March 2012, where they attended school at the Lycée Hugues Capet in Senlis, and completed individual research projects. They were accompanied by Elise Robillard.
We are looking forward to welcoming a group of students from France in the Fall of 2012.
The Eleanor Kirkpatrick Franco-American Fellows Program is a joint project between the Alliance Française d’Oklahoma and the French Education Ministry with the support of the Oklahoma State Department of Education. This exchange program is made possible through the generosity of the Eleanor Kirkpatrick Fellows Endowment. The visiting French students are supported by a grant from the French Éducation Nationale.
The grant covers the costs of airline travel, lodging, and meals. The program is open to central Oklahoma French students, ages 16 to 22, who attend public or private high schools, career technology centers, or community colleges.
Our program relies on support from donors. To make a financial contribution to the Eleanor Kirkpatrick Franco-American Fellows Program through the Oklahoma City Community Foundation, please click the link below.