L’Alliance Française d’Oklahoma City is pleased to present the final research reports for the 2013 Eleanor Kirkpatrick Franco-American Fellows.
- Eleanor Kirkpatrick Franco American Fellows Intro | Video
- Adrienne Coyle, Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics: Women in Science. Research | Slide Show | Video
- Dylan Cunningham, Ada High School: French & American Rites of Passage. Research | Introduction | Video Presentation
- Sierra Holling, Mustang High School: The Influence of the Arts in Education: A Comparison between France and the United States. Research | Slide Show | Video
- Lorena Serrano, Edmond Santa Fe High School: La Mode: A Comparison of French & American Adolescent Fashion. Research I Slide Show | Video
- Kelly Woods, Westmoore High School: Comment va la semaine ? Research | Slide Show | Video
- Jassie Zaidi, Piedmont High School: La Politique française. Research | Slide Show | Video
The group traveled to France in March 2013, where they attended school at the Lycée Léonardo da Vinci in Soissons, and completed individual research projects. They were accompanied by Kris Earle, French teacher at Ada High School.
We are looking forward to welcoming a group of students from France in the Fall of 2013.
The Eleanor Kirkpatrick Franco-American Fellows Program is a joint project between the Alliance Française d’Oklahoma and the French Education Ministry with the support of the Oklahoma State Department of Education. This exchange program is made possible through the generosity of the Eleanor Kirkpatrick Fellows Endowment. The visiting French students are supported by a grant from the French Éducation Nationale.
The grant covers the costs of airline travel, lodging, and meals. The program is open to central Oklahoma French students, ages 16 to 22, who attend public or private high schools, career technology centers, or community colleges.
Our program relies on support from donors. To make a financial contribution to the Eleanor Kirkpatrick Franco-American Fellows Program through the Oklahoma City Community Foundation, please click the link below.