- Deante Colbert – Yukon High School, “Comprehending Foreign Linguistics”
- Payton Harrison – Yukon High School, “Influence of Films”
- Tess Von Hemel – Piedmont High School, “A French Perspective on French and Native American Relations”
- Sammy Najib – Edmond North High School, “A Comparison of Gender Roles in French and American Societies”
- Eleanor Rainbolt-Forbes – Heritage Hall, “The Differences Between the Environmental Awareness and Practices of American and French High School Students”
- Charlotte Woods – Westmoore High School, “The Teen’s Role in the Family”
The Fellows were accompanied by Jean Dawson, French Teacher of Yukon High School. They conducted their research in Crépy-en-Valois, in the Picardie region of France, at the Lycée Jean Monnet-Crépy-en-Valois. These outstanding students traveled to Picardie for two weeks, March 5-19, 2016, conducting research on their individual projects. This program is a life changing experience for these students and the only program of its kind in the United States.